http://www.wealthcreationsnetwork.com/wcn.php?ref=PM7385
This is the best Affilliate program ever. I lost my job in Dec and joined this
program and just recieved my 2nd check , 1200 at no out of pocket money.. Really
, no joke, this is a blessing in disguise, a blessing to be shared with every
one. you can call me @ 662-567-6759, but leave a message so many people are
calling me I will know to get back to you. this is for real, If you lost your
job in six months you can be recieving checks of 3000 every month from now on.
you cant loose...
Check out my Better Days Revisited !
www.numberonemusic.com/peggymoore
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5VjKUOmLK4
http://indiemusicworks.com/artists/peggy_moore
________________________________
From: cherrie j <glitterop@gmail.com>
To: Stay-At-Home-Mommies@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, September 23, 2010 1:54:28 PM
Subject: Re: [SAHM] need ideas
Thank you, Yolanda, I will definitely take a look at your site.
-cherrie
On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 12:21 PM, Yolanda Kennedy <yoyo31169@yahoo.com>wrote:
>
>
> Cherrie
>
> Sorry to hear about your job. Visit my website to see some options you may
> have some are free and very easy to start right away.
>
> http://www.IncomeAtAnyAge.com <http://www.incomeatanyage.com/>
>
>
> Good luck
>
> Yolanda Kennedy
>
> --- On Sun, 9/19/10, cherrie j <glitterop@gmail.com<glitterop%40gmail.com>>
> wrote:
>
> From: cherrie j <glitterop@gmail.com <glitterop%40gmail.com>>
>
> Subject: [SAHM] need ideas
> To:
>Stay-At-Home-Mommies@yahoogroups.com<Stay-At-Home-Mommies%40yahoogroups.com>
> Date: Sunday, September 19, 2010, 6:45 PM
>
>
>
>
> So I lost my job last week. I have in the past sold Cookie Lee Jewelry,
> Gold Canyon Candles, and Avon. I'm looking for a business I can really sink
> my teeth into, something I can stand behind, and preferably with a low to
> little start up cost as since I have no job I can't spend a lot. Maybe
> something that not everyone and their grandmother is selling, but still
> something people want. any ideas?
>
> thanks,
>
> cherrie
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
--
Cherrie Mayer
Avon Representative
http://www.youravon.com/cherriemayer
Barefoot Books Ambassador
http://Cherrie-Mayer.barefootbooks.com/<http://cherrie-mayer.barefootbooks.com/>
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
It is available worldwide: www.facebook.com/wahps
Subscribe to the Dot Com Mommies Work At Home Job's newsletter
by going to www.dotcommommies.com
Moms Work From Home is as Simple As ABC....
www.wahp.net






0 comments:
Post a Comment