Powered by Blogger.
RSS

[SAHM] Re: need ideas

 

Hi Cherrie,

I have 2 great options for you. One involves groceries (you have to eat, right?...why not get your groceries for FREE) and the other involves holistic pet products (80% of households have a dog, cat or Both) These are two of the HOTTEST businesses right now.

For the grocery opportunity information....This is the "easiest" of the two and the fastest growing from 700 to 30,000 reps in 90 days! Still a ground floor opportunity! It's a no-brainer.

Watch this video presentation and then let me know what you think!

http://livewebinar.telltwotoday.com/

To sign up as an AFFILIATE go to my website...i'd love to sponsor you. http://www.mpbtoday.com/AmyHonican

The pet business is more involved...but, still very lucritive especially if you're a "pet parent" like me. We get our pet products for free and are building a great team of reps throughout the US. Visit www.Passion4PetHealth.info and watch the business opportunity video. No inventory requirements, no paperwork, customers order online. Start up is as low as 29.99 !

Feel free to call me with questions. My number is below. I live in Northern Kentucky (EST)
-
All the best!
Amy

www.Passion4PetHealth.info

--- In Stay-At-Home-Mommies@yahoogroups.com, "Stacy" <stacy@...> wrote:
>
>
> Cherrie,
>
> Sorry to hear you lost your job. I know it is real bad out there.. My husband lost his so I can personally relate..
>
> I have been working with Melaleuca for 8 years. it is a simple concept and one that makes sense.. Bascially, purchasing environmentally safer products that are cost effective...
>
> We get paid every single month for a one time effort. . I have done well with the company and personally can endorse and recommend it as a great company to be part of.
>
> The start up is only $29... My first check was $1200... Every check after that increased..
>
> If you are interested in more information, please let me know.
>
> Best Wishes,
> Stacy
> --- In Stay-At-Home-Mommies@yahoogroups.com, cherrie j <glitterop@> wrote:
> >
> > So I lost my job last week. I have in the past sold Cookie Lee Jewelry,
> > Gold Canyon Candles, and Avon. I'm looking for a business I can really sink
> > my teeth into, something I can stand behind, and preferably with a low to
> > little start up cost as since I have no job I can't spend a lot. Maybe
> > something that not everyone and their grandmother is selling, but still
> > something people want. any ideas?
> >
> > thanks,
> >
> > cherrie
> >
> >
> > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
> >
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Join us on Facebook and receive daily jobs in your feed:
It is available worldwide:  www.facebook.com/wahps

Subscribe to the Dot Com Mommies Work At Home Job's newsletter
by going to www.dotcommommies.com

Moms Work From Home is as Simple As ABC....
www.wahp.net


.

__,_._,___

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment