Powered by Blogger.
RSS

[SAHM] introduction:

 

I am Peggy from Lincoln, NE. I have three kids: Tirsa is 18, Dustin is 10, and Dylan is 7 months. I subscribed to this list hoping to connect with other stay-at-home moms. Although I love being home with my kids, it's trying at times, and just wanted to know what other moms do, groups, activities, day to day living. If there's more info anyone would like to know, just ask.

Have a heart that never hardens, a temper that never tires, a touch that never hurts.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Join us on Facebook and receive daily jobs in your feed:
It is available worldwide:  www.facebook.com/wahps

Subscribe to the Dot Com Mommies Work At Home Job's newsletter
by going to www.dotcommommies.com

Moms Work From Home is as Simple As ABC....
www.wahp.net


.

__,_._,___

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment