Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Re: [SAHM] Re: Hello

 

Why is it most of you all have the standard response / defense of the
company?
It sounds so rehearsed and scripted. :)

Anyone who is thinking of joining Mela should ask these questions:

From the business end of it:
How many people do I need to sign up before my $50 becomes "free".
How many more do I need to sign up to see a profit?

I don't spend $50 a month on personal care / laundry detergent.
In fact... I get most of my stuff free or close to it with coupons/
sales/ and cash back from CVS.

:)
Mary

On 1/31/2011 6:45 PM, Loreita wrote:
> You were not just sharing how you were approached, you discredited the
> company I work with.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Join us on Facebook and receive daily jobs in your feed:
It is available worldwide:  www.facebook.com/wahps

Subscribe to the Dot Com Mommies Work At Home Job's newsletter
by going to www.dotcommommies.com

Moms Work From Home is as Simple As ABC....
www.wahp.net


MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!

.

__,_._,___

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment