Powered by Blogger.
RSS

[SAHM] Hello everyone!

 

Please let me know if this post is allowed or not.

Hello everyone! I am new to the group, but definately a mommy and a stay at home one at that! I am a mom of a 10 and 9 year old and have decided to make it that I am a stay at home mommy, plus homeschool them, and run a business. This is something I know sounds impossible, but that word is just not in my vocabulary. I am the founder of Healing Art Forms Institute, and this is an online web school and healing center that I stated from the ground up. It was hard balancing this and finding extra time for myself with work, kids, school, errands, etc I started looking into more mommy groups and I was in one for some time and this other mom suggested this new site recently, and I joined. It has opened up so much more for me over the past six weeks in my life that I wanted to join into some other groups and help other mommies out tehre that are staying at home, trying to balance things but wanting that extra time in their life for their ownself as well make some additional income. I am not a pitchy person nor do I normally get into programs like this, but am so glad I did as I am already making money and the company is still fresh and anyone can join at no cost to them. I figured I would share my expereince with other mommies out there and help some others who I know may be in the same position I was in. Here is the new site and if anyone has any questions, as the videos explain it all, but can be overwhelming the first time you see them, email me and I will explain it every step of the way. Us stay at home mommies have to stick together through thick and thin!! Hope you all enjoy and look forward to speaking with you all on all sorts of topics!!http://www.nicolelanning.124online.com

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Join us on Facebook and receive daily jobs in your feed:
It is available worldwide:  www.facebook.com/wahps

Subscribe to the Dot Com Mommies Work At Home Job's newsletter
by going to www.dotcommommies.com

Moms Work From Home is as Simple As ABC....
www.wahp.net


.

__,_._,___

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment