Powered by Blogger.
RSS

[SAHM] Re: yahoo groups dying out??

 


I agree with you...it's mostly just ads and that's it! A few forums I
found that are awesome are WAHM.com and CafeMom.com. There are alot of
different groups on there and different topics of interest, so you can
probably find some interesting topics to discuss on these forums. They
both only have certain folders for advertising and the rest of the forum
is all discussion...

Hope this helps!

[View Full Size Image] <http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=28a6ber&s=3>
Janine Aguero Eliminate ONE Bill...And Get Paid To Do It!
<http://www.mpbtoday.com/saygoodbye2foodbills> MPB Today Business
Opportunity CALL 712-432-8774/pin 127834# 602-481-4817 Lose Inches in
45 Minutes <http://www.itworkseasily.com/> "You cannot do a
kindness too soon for you never know how soon it will be too late" ~
Ralph Waldo Emerson
--- In Stay-At-Home-Mommies@yahoogroups.com, "Seymour Products"
<terri@...> wrote:
>
> I really enjoy good yahoo discussion groups but it seems like they are
> harder and harder to find. I usually find some that sound good but
once I
> join, I get spammed mercilessly (porn included).
>
>
>
> I would really appreciate anyone who knows of some good Yahoo
discussion
> groups (not advertising groups) Thanks much!
>
>
>
> Warm regards,
>
> Terri Seymour
>
> (The eBook Lady)
>
>
>
> Free Business Building eBook w/Master Resell
> http://www.seymourproducts.com/free.shtml
>
>
>
> 1800 eBooks Free with your Own eBook Store
>
> http://www.seymourproducts.com/ebooks-resell/view_item.php?ItemID=2234
>
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Join us on Facebook and receive daily jobs in your feed:
It is available worldwide:  www.facebook.com/wahps

Subscribe to the Dot Com Mommies Work At Home Job's newsletter
by going to www.dotcommommies.com

Moms Work From Home is as Simple As ABC....
www.wahp.net


MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment