Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Re: [SAHM] Looking for work.

 

If you know anyone (or can fin who has lost a home by foreclosure, you can
earn $25o each by referring them to us. The must have been foreclosed
during 2000 - 2009. They must also have the documents from the closing of
their mortgage loan or refi. For many of them, we can establish that they
were unlawfuilly foreclosed due to predatory lending. We can negotiate a
settlement in such cases.

Revieew the attached.

Wm McGill

On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 12:03 PM, Tesha <latitia_woods@yahoo.com> wrote:

>
>
> Hello Everyone I am a single parent of 1. I have no experience at all in
> telecommuting. I am a quick learner and I seriously believe I would not have
> any problems at all. My typing is about 45wpm. I have 3 years of customer
> services experience from working in a local store in 2008. I have been in
> school since then and now have taken a variety of technology classes with no
> degree. I really would like to be working right now, cause I have bills that
> need to get took care of. The employment rate has dropped tremendously in my
> area so it is becoming harder and harder each day to find work. I would like
> to work at home doing some kind of customer service such as problem
> resolution or some sort. However i am willing to try anything as long as it
> is legit. I have no money for start of fees.
> I have taken many online classes and technical classes in college. I
> understand the computer well and can fix any minor errors and problems i
> have with my computer on my own. Can someone please help by sending me info
> of some good work at homes jobs they have had or may have. Anything would
> help thanks.
>
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Join us on Facebook and receive daily jobs in your feed:
It is available worldwide:  www.facebook.com/wahps

Subscribe to the Dot Com Mommies Work At Home Job's newsletter
by going to www.dotcommommies.com

Moms Work From Home is as Simple As ABC....
www.wahp.net


.

__,_._,___

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment