Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Re: [SAHM] Calling All Artisans, Crafters, and Direct Sellers!!

 

It's free in the sense that there are no advertising costs!  I AM honest...it states that you have to send in your samples.  I don't know about you, but I pay alot for advertising....the cost of samples don't compare to advertising costs and vendors get ALOT of advertising from us....PLUS their products go directly into people's hands.  Please don't accuse me of being dishonest, especially on a group!  It's very unprofessional.

Janine Aguero
Co-Founder, The Sample Shoppe
http://www.thesampleshoppe.com
janine@thesampleshoppe.com
Follow Us on Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/thesampleshoppe
LIKE Us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/The-Sample-Shoppe/153043228076462
http://thesampleshoppe.blogspot.com/
 
 "You cannot do a kindness too soon for you never know how soon it will be too late" ~

Ralph Waldo Emerson

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Join us on Facebook and receive daily jobs in your feed:
It is available worldwide:  www.facebook.com/wahps

Subscribe to the Dot Com Mommies Work At Home Job's newsletter
by going to www.dotcommommies.com

Moms Work From Home is as Simple As ABC....
www.wahp.net


.

__,_._,___

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment