Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Re: [SAHM] Melaleuca

 

No hiding the name here. Go to www.myvollara.com/ace and check it out

--- On Mon, 1/31/11, pshreiman@comcast.net <pshreiman@comcast.net> wrote:

From: pshreiman@comcast.net <pshreiman@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [SAHM] Melaleuca
To: Stay-At-Home-Mommies@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, January 31, 2011, 7:47 PM

 

As one who is poor, I don't have the money for this company.  You don't spend more at Walmart.  or CVS or Rite aid, I'm sure many people are customers if they have money. That I am happy for them.  Even if I had money to get involved in the company and spend the monthly, the fact that the website hides the name, or anyone who has a website that doesn't come out with their company name, I have learned not to investigate. Good luck all you other people. be honest. Pauline

----- Original Message -----
From: "Loreita" <loreitah@msn.com>
To: Stay-At-Home-Mommies@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2011 8:03:16 PM
Subject: Re: [SAHM] Melaleuca

 

Yes you are asked to shop for $50 a month, but it is stuff you are already purchasing. I was already shopping at walmart. No one made me shop there
but I still have to wash my families clothes, we all take showers, use deodorant, brush our teeth and clean our house, fix our hair, wear cosmetics and I have only scratched the surface. They just ask for you to redirect your spending to them so that we can all have residual income. I spent far more at walmart for these items, because I also got sucked into the marketing and would buy things I did not need and the products are very concentrated. I have saved hundreds of dollars on laundry detergent alone with Melaleuca. I do not think it is unreasonable for Melaleuca to expect us to be using our own products. They want us to have integrity, and I for one would not purchase products if the person who introduced me to the company did not use the products also. We have many people who are just customers who shop every month, no one makes them, they can cancel anytime. In fact Melaleuca had a 60 million dollar growth in 2010 over 2009. We are almost a
billion dollar company. I think that says a lot for how much people like our products. I don't feel forced to purchase these products. I could have cancelled whenever I wanted, however I still needed them so that makes no sense. I purchase a lot more then they ask me to as well just like many others within Melaleuca, and not because they force me but because I have not figured out how to remove that expense from my monthly budget. I have not figured out how to not clean, shop and take a shower so we could save money.

I hope this clears things up for some people!

Sincerely,

Loreita Holladay
FourPointGroup
Director III
Providing a positive Partnership for your Success!!
http://happyhealth.fourpointconsultants.com < http://happyhealth.fourpointconsultants.com/ >
719-590-1122 Home Office

Your Future begins now! Are you prepared financially? If not I can help.

----- Original Message -----
From: pshreiman@comcast.net <mailto: pshreiman@comcast.net >
To: Stay-At-Home-Mommies@yahoogroups.com <mailto: Stay-At-Home-Mommies@yahoogroups.com >
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2011 1:45 PM
Subject: Re: [SAHM] Melaluca

You have to purchase $50.00 a month to work the business. Pauline

----- Original Message -----
From: "Susan L" < susan_gothkitty@hotmail.com <mailto: susan_gothkitty@hotmail.com >>
To: stay-at-home-mommies@yahoogroups.com <mailto: stay-at-home-mommies@yahoogroups.com >
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 10:19:05 PM
Subject: [SAHM] Melaluca

I do have a question for those who work with melaluca. In all my searching I keep running across many different melaluca reps. Why is it, that on the actual website no one wants to actually say hey this is for Melaluca. All the websites says is that it is a wellness business. It's almost like they are trying to keep there name a big secret unless you want to spend the time to call them. Just curious.

Susan

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Join us on Facebook and receive daily jobs in your feed:
It is available worldwide:  www.facebook.com/wahps

Subscribe to the Dot Com Mommies Work At Home Job's newsletter
by going to www.dotcommommies.com

Moms Work From Home is as Simple As ABC....
www.wahp.net


MARKETPLACE

Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment