Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Re: [SAHM] newbie - concerned dad

 

Thank You Tommy,

As you may have noticed, the site is also simply forwarded to a sub-directory within one of my other sites. The main one shows first or next to first across most search engines.... I guess when I have a second I will take the time to clean it up. not being a "business" type of site - it seemed to be less important but your point about driving in traffic is well understood and I'll be cleaning it up.

As an update to others watching:

Since posting, I have had communications back from our Governor's office, and they simply forwarded the email back to the County. Also, while I've been traveling with my Son, a single mom of 4 that lives at the intersection and across the street from me attended a meeting with three individuals from the county. She left that meeting in tears as she was told half truths and faced a "good old boys" club mentality. She has lived in the neighborhood for several more years than I and has complained herself. Nothing was ever done.

I've spoken with the head of the School board and got a lot of sympathetic lip service. Shortly after, the busses continue to run the intersection.

It's disheartening to see very little from society - even when there are videos of school busses constantly running the intersection.

I'm continuing with my emails as I have to believe their is somebody there who will step up and correct the problem.

Glen
Fail2Stop.com

--- In Stay-At-Home-Mommies@yahoogroups.com, "Tommy & Jenniffer DiPietro" <tdipietro92@...> wrote:
>
> Hi Glen,
>
> My wife, frequents this room, I saw the question and know I can offer some advice.
>
> I have become pretty good at driving traffic to websites. I have a home based business and learned all about network marketing.
>
> Small businesses have been hiring me to help them with traffic and creating blogs, so I turned it into a side business.
>
> Your website isn't bad and you have YouTube videos which is a huge traffic generator.
>
> The problem I see with your site is you are not targeting the right people.
>
> Your Alexa rating is N/A. It means you're not getting any traffic at all.
>
> My blog had a rating of N/A in January, 2010. By February, I had a 22+ million rating, mid March 3.2 million.
>
> Fast-forward to between September-December, 2010, my traffic ranking bounced around from 400,000 to 354,000.
>
> I stepped on the gas at the end of December and today my site's traffic is rated around 208,000 in the world.
>
> How to do it?
> You need to focus on your niche and create content. Valuable content with targeted long tail keywords.
>
> Search the engines for your niche, 'school safety' and see what you could find.
>
> For example, I am a blogger and my niche is Social Networking, I create content that is focused on helping people with sites like Facebook, Twitter, Digg, StumbleUpon.
>
> Do your keyword research, it can be done for free using, Google Free Keyword Tool (type that into google) or Wordtracker.
>
> Create content and post it in articles (ezinearticles is an example), there are hundreds. Also, more videos in different places.
> You can use web 2.0 sites like Hubpages to create content.
>
> Use social networking, to get the word out. Create a facebook fan page. Connect with other parents are your concern.
>
> Find similar blogs that you can comment on, this creates a link back to your site.
>
> There are a million ways to do it, I created my own program that drives traffic to site but is only in the testing phase right now.
>
> But, this traffic site is awesome that I use.
>
> http://bit.ly/ebrdOh, it's called Traffic Dashboard and there are so many easy strategies that you can leverage right now to help your business.
>
> Hope this helps,
>
> Tommy D.
> Skype: tommy.dipietro
> http://TommyDiPietro.com
>
> Small Business Services Available
> http://TommyDiPietro.com
> Members of the West Milford NJ Chamber of Commerce
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: "concerneddad2011" <painthelp@...>
> Sender: Stay-At-Home-Mommies@yahoogroups.com
> Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2011 17:49:00
> To: <Stay-At-Home-Mommies@yahoogroups.com>
> Reply-To: Stay-At-Home-Mommies@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [SAHM] newbie - concerned dad
>
> Hi Group, I'm new here and have an incredible son, Markus, that I care for.... but I'm a "Dad". Hope I'm not stoned here for that...maybe I can give some tips on the other side of things...?
>
> I also need some advice on getting out a story on some problems with School busses, fire officials and everyone and their friends running our Stop signs in front of our home. Markus was the reason why I looked at the intersection (for safety as he plays and grows) and seeing School Busses and our County officials acting recklessly with other children playing nearby is why I'm trying to get some help here. The County has all but laughed at us and has become quiet even after giving them videos of what was going on with the school busses and other officials running our stop signs
>
> I've started a website on the problem www.Fail2Stop.com and hope some of you can offer some advice on how to get the County's attention, or otherwise simply pass it along to others where we may just somehow bump into the right person who can help -write a story - write a letter - or ...?...
>
> Open for suggestions,
>
> Glen
> Concerned dad
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Join us on Facebook and receive daily jobs in your feed:
It is available worldwide:  www.facebook.com/wahps

Subscribe to the Dot Com Mommies Work At Home Job's newsletter
by going to www.dotcommommies.com

Moms Work From Home is as Simple As ABC....
www.wahp.net


.

__,_._,___

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment