Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Re: [SAHM] Re: help.

 

How about trying a favorite to most with the side benefit of Fat burning !
 
https://partners4yourfuture.bfreesystem.com

--- On Thu, 8/25/11, Beverly Juarez <bevjuarez@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Beverly Juarez <bevjuarez@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [SAHM] Re: help.
To: "Stay-At-Home-Mommies@yahoogroups.com" <Stay-At-Home-Mommies@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thursday, August 25, 2011, 9:38 AM

 

Hi Donna! The start up cost for ViSalus is $499. That gets you the Transformation kit, ViPak, your online office, training and samples. Did you watch the compensation plan video? Im sure its unlike any other you have seen! You can get your money back very quickly and I can help you understand how! It is a great time to join- there is money to be made! Please let me know if I can answer any questions for you.
Beverly

Have a blessed day!

Beverly Juarez
AVON REPRESENTATIVE
(512)658-3046
bevjuarez@yahoo.com
Contact me to place an order or see my online store at:
www.youravon.com/bjuarez

Start YOUR own Avon business! Ask me how!

On Aug 17, 2011, at 3:57 PM, Donna Golliday <wahu4golliday@yahoo.com> wrote:

> How much does this cost to join?
> Thank you,
> Donna
>
> From: beverly j <bevjuarez@yahoo.com>
> >To: Stay-At-Home-Mommies@yahoogroups.com
> >Sent: Monday, August 15, 2011 1:00 PM
> >Subject: [SAHM] Re: help.
> >
> >
> >
> >Hi Dawna! Have you heard of ViSalus Sciences? Checkout my website www.findingfitness.myvi.net You can check out the comp plan at www.compplan.visalus.com. Watch the videos and let me know what you think. They have taken the best of the MLM business plans and put them to work, blows the others out of the water! Not to mention the products are GREAT, I am losing weight as we speak and have more energy now than, well, since I had my 4 yr old!! I look forward to hearing from you!
> >Beverly Juarez
> >512)658-3046
> >Avon ISR and National Recruiter
> >ViSalus Distributor
> >
> >--- In Stay-At-Home-Mommies@yahoogroups.com, "dawna" <dawna921@...> wrote:
> >>
> >> I am looking for a real work from home option. I have tried avon, tupperware, creative memories, ameriplan, monavie, and non of them work for me lots of money got spent and 0 got made. I am looking for either tellicommute options. I am very good at customer service I have heard some companies let you work from home also I keep looking at the secret shoppers things and there are never in my area yet i have a friend that does about 6mth. I live in woodstock ga. Because of my living arrangements I can not take on baby sitting so that's not an option. Ideally I would like to do either customer service, VA(for which i have no clue how to get started) or perhaps offer to be a personal shopper for people.
> >>
> >> Also does anyone out there know were to start on getting a business grant. Anyone is welcome to call me I am open to good options.
> >> Dawna
> >> 6786445029
> >>
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Join us on Facebook and receive daily jobs in your feed:
It is available worldwide:  www.facebook.com/wahps
Just click the like button on the FB page, and you will
see work at home jobs and opportunities as I post them.
It costs nothing.

Subscribe to the Dot Com Mommies Work At Home Job's newsletter
by going to www.dotcommommies.com




MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


A bad score is 579. A good idea is checking yours at freecreditscore.com.
.

__,_._,___

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment