Powered by Blogger.
RSS

[SAHM] Ad for my business: La Bella Baskets

 

I apologize if this sends more than once. I've been having email problems
today.

I work as a consultant for La Bella Baskets. We are looking for people to
join our sales team. All work can be done online. Our products ship directly
from our warehourses, so there's no need to ship or stock products. We
provide full training and marketing support. For $20/month, you'll receive 2
company websites (one is the online store, and the other explains our work
at home referral program). Below, I have posted links to my online store, my
marketing/referral site, and my facebook page.

<outbind://3/www.tinyurl.com/rainbowwindsong>
www.tinyurl.com/rainbowwindsong

<outbind://3/www.mylabellabaskets.com/rainbowwindsong>
www.mylabellabaskets.com/rainbowwindsong

<outbind://3/www.facebook.com/nicolegleasonslabellabaskets>
www.facebook.com/nicolegleasonslabellabaskets

Please feel free to contact me. Thank you.

Nicole aka Windsong

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Join us on Facebook and receive daily jobs in your feed:
It is available worldwide:  www.facebook.com/wahps
Just click the like button on the FB page, and you will
see work at home jobs and opportunities as I post them.
It costs nothing.

Subscribe to the Dot Com Mommies Work At Home Job's newsletter
by going to www.dotcommommies.com




.

__,_._,___

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment