Powered by Blogger.
RSS

[SAHM] Home Based Business

 

Hi my name is Tina Gilligan, I am a stay at home mom with 5 children, 3 of them are in college.

I am a Home School mom, and needed something to help with our income, I have been a widow for over 11 years and needed some extra money.

So I became an Independent Sales Consultant with Tupperware, I remember as a child my grandmothers and my mom having the great big fix-n-mix bowl, they would make potato salad, or pasta salad in it for family gatherings.

Tupperware has been around for 65 years and is still going strong, If you would like to hear more about the great benefits drop me a e-mail, if you would like to order some or have a party and get some free Tupperware visit my web site.

Tina Gilligan
my2.tupperware.com/tinagilligan
gilliganmom@gmail.com

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (12)
Recent Activity:
Join us on Facebook and receive daily jobs in your feed:
It is available worldwide:  www.facebook.com/wahps
Just click the like button on the FB page, and you will
see work at home jobs and opportunities as I post them.
It costs nothing.

Subscribe to the Dot Com Mommies Work At Home Job's newsletter
by going to www.dotcommommies.com




.

__,_._,___

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment