Powered by Blogger.
RSS

[SAHM] Re: Hi all...

 

I have been a mystery shopper for years. For fun, I made a video on how to become a mystery shopper

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4zfcY9VIs4

as well as how to be a successful mystery shopper

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjR44u6EKkU

Warm regards,

Sally

--- In Stay-At-Home-Mommies@yahoogroups.com, "Stacy" <stacy@...> wrote:
>
> Welcome Krystal...
>
> It is not as active as it was before Facebook..lol
>
> The MS is actually not spam.. In the description of this group
> it does say it includes MS as it is a legitimate way to make
> money in most cases...
>
> Glad to have you part of this group.
>
> Best wishes,
> Stacy Perez
> DotComMommies.com
>
>
>
> --- In Stay-At-Home-Mommies@yahoogroups.com, "K.B" <kkbrobst@> wrote:
> >
> > I am new here. Hoping that this is an active group and it's not all this spam I am seeing right off the bat with the "shops" listings. I am an Avon rep and love it. I am a SAHM to 3 kids. and I love being home with them.
> >
> > Krystal
> > www.youravon.com/kbrobst
> >
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Join us on Facebook and receive daily jobs in your feed:
It is available worldwide:  www.facebook.com/wahps
Just click the like button on the FB page, and you will
see work at home jobs and opportunities as I post them.
It costs nothing.

Subscribe to the Dot Com Mommies Work At Home Job's newsletter
by going to www.dotcommommies.com




.

__,_._,___

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment