Powered by Blogger.
RSS

[SAHM] Re: Stacey - how are you doing with

 

Yes, I was. You had sent out information that peaked my interest. I need to modify my site. I'm having a lot of fun with it. I need to make it look more put together.


thanks!

Sally

--- In Stay-At-Home-Mommies@yahoogroups.com, "Stacy" <stacy@...> wrote:
>
> Katiebeth,
>
> Not sure if you are talking to me .. but I will still answer this
> whether for me or not..
>
> I am not doing affiliate marketing right now.. I should be but
> I am not. My hands are in some other things right now that seem
> to be taking all of my time away...Many people make a lot of
> money affiliate marketing.. It can be frustrating as it does
> take time .. and if there is a great niche for whatever you
> are marketing than you can do well with it..
>
> Your website is very cute!!! You are doing a great job with it. It
> takes time but it seems like you are doing great with it.
>
> Best wishes,
> Stacy Perez
> DotComMommies.com
>
>
>
>
> --- In Stay-At-Home-Mommies@yahoogroups.com, "seasidecottage" <Katiebeth103@> wrote:
> >
> > affiliate marketing?
> >
> > I'm looking into that and I have started a website. I'm doing product reviews and videos.
> >
> > http://inourfamilykitchen.com. My website is still under construction. It will be a while before it get's going, but I'm off to an okay start.
> >
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Join us on Facebook and receive daily jobs in your feed:
It is available worldwide:  www.facebook.com/wahps
Just click the like button on the FB page, and you will
see work at home jobs and opportunities as I post them.
It costs nothing.

Subscribe to the Dot Com Mommies Work At Home Job's newsletter
by going to www.dotcommommies.com




.

__,_._,___

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment