Powered by Blogger.
RSS

[SAHM] disney oppurtunity

 

To anyone that sent a email to me about disney if you for some reason did not get a detailed response from me please send me another email as i tried to make sure they went out as msg came in. Also if you would prefer to simply call me that is more than ok.
Dawna Harris
6786445029
ID# 717349
dawna921@yahoo.com

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Join us on Facebook and receive daily jobs in your feed:
It is available worldwide:  www.facebook.com/wahps
Just click the like button on the FB page, and you will
see work at home jobs and opportunities as I post them.
It costs nothing.

Subscribe to the Dot Com Mommies Work At Home Job's newsletter
by going to www.dotcommommies.com




.

__,_._,___

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment